Meet Jacki Grigg
Meet Jacki Grigg, Accounting Manager for Steigerwaldt. Jacki’s primary responsibilities include company budgeting, financial reporting, and general accounting activities of our various entities. Other responsibilities include producing timely and accurate financial reports, working with department directors on budgeting and variance analysis, fixed asset accounting, tax accounting, supervising employees in the accounting department, oversight of outsourced payroll, and maintaining computerized accounting systems.
Please provide a professional history introduction (prior and during your time at Steigerwaldt):
- I started my time here at Steigerwaldt by helping out in the Right-of Way-Department as an Administrative Assistant assisting in document preparation, execution, and project procurement, maintaining in-house database systems to record landowner information, reviewing title work for encumbrances and liens, maintaining files of all project documentation, and assisted with quality control and data organization for all acquisition projects. Recently, I have accepted the position as Accounting Manager.
Why are you passionate about this field?
- It is always changing and there is always something new to learn.
Why do you enjoy working at Steigerwaldt?
- I enjoy the people I work with and the ability to learn something new everyday.
What’s your superpower?
- The ability to dig and find answers.
What would you do with 10 acres?
- Build a log cabin for enjoyment and relaxation.
Where do you like to go on vacation?
- Anywhere that I can be outside and enjoy nature.
What is your favorite outdoor activity?
- My favorite outdoor activities are canoeing and camping.