Meet Jenna Bettinger
Meet Jenna Bettinger, Steigerwaldt’s Administrative Specialist. Jenna’s role at Steigerwaldt is to provide clients with fast, high-quality service. She specializes in forestry support and assists with scale entry, proofreading, creating and sending transmittals, and payment tracking. Jenna also supports all departments through various office tasks while directing customers.
Please provide a professional history introduction (prior and during your time at Steigerwaldt):
- My past experiences have helped me excel in my current role at Steigerwaldt. Prior to joining the Steigerwaldt team, I worked for IMR, Inc. as their Accounting Manager (as well as assisting with other administrative duties). I also worked for Biewer Lumber helping with scaling trucks, entering scale, and assisting with other forestry operations.
Why are you passionate about this field?
- I have always enjoyed the forestry field, ever since my dad introduced me to it as a child.
Why do you enjoy working at Steigerwaldt?
- Steigerwaldt is extremely family-oriented, cultured, and a flexible company to work for. Everyone works really great as a team.
Since you’ve worked here, how has the industry changed?
- The advancement of technology and marketing to better help us do our jobs.
What’s your favorite tree and why?
- The Birch tree is just such a pretty tree!
What’s your superpower?
- Making people laugh!
What would you do with 10 acres?
- Build a home and raise chickens and goats.
What’s your favorite National Park?
- Glacier and Teton.
What is your favorite outdoor activity?
- Camping with my friends, hunting, snowshoeing, traveling to the mountains, and spending time outdoors with my two dogs.