Meet Samantha Rigney
Meet Samantha Rigney, Real Estate Assistant at Steigerwaldt. She is responsible for assisting the Right-of-Way department in reviewing title work for encumbrance and liens, maintaining files of all project documentation, and supporting the Right-of-Way department by producing and distributing project information to clients and customers.
- I am a Real Estate Assistant at Steigerwaldt and my primary responsibilities include assisting to the Right-Of-Way department in documents preparation, maintaining our in-house database, title review, invoicing and producing project information to clients and customers. Prior to my employment, I was in the customer service industry for 13 years at a local supper club.
- I am passionate about my position because I get to see how a project starts, what it takes to get that project going, and everything that needs to be done from beginning, middle to the end.
- I serve our clients by providing prompt responses and execution to Right-of-Way projects and giving my full attention to detail within all aspects of my position so our projects can smoothly and in a timely manner.
- The thing I enjoy most about working at Steigerwaldt is that everyone is kind, willing to answer questions when you have them, and there is always something you can be working on. In the Right-of-Way department, there is a multitude of projects and tasks that can be done daily to keep me busy and always learning something new.
- I have been here for a few months now, so it hasn’t changed that much. Based on that, I would say I am excited to see how it changes, as change is never a bad thing.
- I am excited to see how it changes from season to season. Even though I am in the Right-of-Way department, we all work as a team and any changes that do come along I can’t wait to be a part of it.
What’s your superpower?
- I believe that would be being a mom to two kids (a boy and a girl) two years apart. Balancing both of their personalities is multitasking at its finest.
What’s your favorite tree and why?
- A Weeping Willow because I just think they are beautiful and have a mystery to them.
- Grand Canyon
- Build a house and half of that would probably be hunting land for my son and husband.
- I love paddle boarding in the summer.