Meet The Team: Theresa Sonn
Meet Theresa Sonn, an Administrative Assistant at Steigerwaldt. Theresa specializes in appraisal support, formatting and editing appraisals, and assisting other departments as needed. She also serves as the front desk executive, welcoming clients to Steigerwaldt.
Please provide a professional history introduction (prior and during your time at Steigerwaldt):
- Prior to SLS, I was employed with CUNA Strategic Services, Inc., an affiliate of Credit Union National Association. For 22 years I supported various senior management and upon my retirement, assisted the President of CUNA Strategic Services while serving U.S. credit unions. Today, I am the Administrative Assistant to the Appraisal Department and Front Desk Executive.
Why are you passionate about this field?
- Since moving to Tomahawk and now knowing the Northwoods is timber country, I was fortunate to land a job at Steigerwaldt to learn more about this industry.
How do you serve our clients?
- As the Front Desk Executive greeting clients and first point of contact when calling into Steigerwaldt. As Administrative Assistant to the Appraisal Department, I proofread all appraisals and format professional appearing appraisals. I dot the i’s and cross the t’s before it reaches our clients. Also, I support other departments as needed.
Why do you enjoy working at Steigerwaldt?
- I love the teamwork and camaraderie everyday!
What’s your superpower?
- Multi-tasking and flexibility!
What’s your favorite tree and why?
- Sugar Maples for their colored leaves they produce in the fall.
What would you do with 10 acres?
- Build my dream house and having plenty of space for family and friends to visit. Also would love to foster dogs until they find their forever home!
Where do you like to go on vacation?
- Pack up the camper and explore new areas of Wisconsin.
What is your favorite outdoor activity?
- Fishing! It’s very relaxing and I take in the natural beauty around me.