Meet Todd Frederickson
Meet Todd Frederickson, the Real Estate Operations Director for Steigerwaldt. Todd is responsible for department business development, client relations, procurement, team performance, budget, and action plans. He is a licensed Real Estate Broker in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Minnesota where he facilitates land sales for clients and assists buyers in acquiring properties.
Please provide a professional history introduction (prior and during your time at Steigerwaldt):
- I am a UWSP graduate and taught High School Science for 21 years before joining Steigerwaldt in 2012. I am a licensed Real Estate Broker in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Minnesota.
Why are you passionate about this field?
- It is very rewarding when clients and customers meet their land ownership goals, which is often a very big deal in their lives.
How do you serve our clients?
- I help people buy and sell real estate while holding true to Steigerwaldt values.
Why do you enjoy working at Steigerwaldt?
- Steigerwaldt is very team-oriented. I like that this organization is filled with a diverse group of land experts that are willing to help the team in any way they can.
Since you’ve worked here, how has the industry changed?
- The most noteworthy changes are the advances in technology.
What industry changes are you most excited about?
- Currently, I am excited about the very active real estate market.
What’s your superpower?
What’s your favorite tree and why?
- The sugar maple, because it makes great firewood and maple syrup.
What would you do with 10 acres?
- Manage it, recreate on it.
Where do you like to go on vacation?
- Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, South Dakota, Colorado, Alaska and Hawaii.
What is your favorite outdoor activity?
- Hunting, Fishing, Camping, Mountain Biking, and Skiing.