Now available for sale is a +/- 1,000-acre tract located in Forest County, Wisconsin
This rare 1,000-acre tract located in the Town of Argonne, Forest County offers outstanding recreational and timber investment opportunities. The property boasts diverse forest covers dominated by northern hardwoods and aspen. There is a small lake located on the property and a good network of interior woods roads. There is a large block of National Forest adjacent offering additional lands to recreate on. Enrolled in the Managed Forest Law program for tax relief.
- Attractive recreational land
- National Forest land adjacent for additional recreational opportunities
- Timber investment opportunities
- A small lake included
- Good network of interior woods roads
The Surrounding Area
Forest County is truly “The Forest of Wisconsin” with approximately 685,933 acres of forest lands, 850+ miles of streams, and 824 lakes. The area is sparsely populated and the perfect get away offering numerous recreational activities such as hunting fishing, camping, hiking, ATV riding, snowmobiling, and skiing.
Find Out More
- For additional details about this property or to schedule a tour, call Todd Frederickson at 715.612.0508 or 715.453.3274, or email email@example.com.
View :Argonne in a larger map
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Forest
- Land Over 240 Acres