- Property ID: 17314
- Post Updated: 2022-02-10 15:25:47
- Area: 323.94 acres
- Lot size: 323.94 acres
- Type: Land over 240 Acres
323.94-acres of forestland located in the Town of Chippewa, Ashland County, WI. This property features primarily aspen and northern hardwood forest. Electric utilities are not available on the property but appear to be present on nearby properties. It contains access from Right of Way Road. Enrolled in the Managed Forest Law (MFL).
- Located near Chequamegon -Nicolet Nation Forest and 1000’s of acres of State Natural Areas
- It has existing interior woods roads which allow vehicular travel through a portion of the tract
- Outstanding wildlife habitat and scenic views
- Easily accessible to Right of Way Road, and approximately 8 miles to Butternut.
The Surrounding Area
Ashland County is home to many public outdoor recreational areas including the greatest of the Great Lakes – Lake Superior, Chequamegon Bay, Big Bay State Park on Madeline Island, and a large portion of the Apostle Islands National Lakeshore. Ashland County is home to 640,693 acres of public land that provide endless trails for snowmobiles, including 280 miles of groomed trails along with over 1,000 miles of ungroomed forest roads. Ashland County is also an excellent motorcycling/auto tour destination, providing amazing views of the area’s scenery.
Find Out More
For additional details about this property or to schedule a tour, call our Hayward office at 715.699.1401 and ask for Kari Genson (Ext. 204), or For the Tomahawk office, call Todd Frederickson at 715.453.3274 (Ext. 327).
View Bear lake #3 in a larger map
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Ashland