This large, secluded property features public road access at the end of a dead-end road (Huppert Road). It contains a mixture of multiple age classes of aspen, with several creek drainages, rolling topography, and a woods road system that facilitates access to the entire interior of the tract. The property was enrolled in the Managed Forest Law (MFL) program in 1999 for a 50 year term (MFL order 16-231-1999). Electric utility appears to be present on several neighboring properties.
- Diverse topography, with rolling hills, upland flats, and steep drainages throughout
- Outstanding wildlife habitat and cover with multiple (at least three) distinct ages of aspen
- Private location and access off the end of Huppert Road
- An existing woods road system facilitates access through the interior of the tract
- Locked in on low taxes with a 1999 MFL enrollment for a 50 year term
The Surrounding Area
This property is less than 15 miles from the amenities of Duluth and Superior. Lake Superior and the St. Louis River are a short drive north. Pattison State Park is a few short miles to the west and Lake Amnicon and Lyman Lake are just south of the feature property. Douglas County contains over 300,000 acres of County Forest lands and well-established ATV/UTV, snowmobile, and hiking, skiing, and biking recreational trail opportunities.
Find Out More
For additional details about this property or to schedule a tour, call our Hayward office at 715.699.1401 and ask for Josh Burling (Ext. 203), Kari Genson (Ext. 204), or For the Tomahawk office, call Todd Frederickson at 715.453.3274 (Ext. 327).
View Brule River 3 in a larger map
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Douglas