80-acres of forestland located in the Town of Orienta, Bayfield County, WI. This property features primarily upland aspen and red pine. Electric utilities are not available on the property but appear to be present on several neighboring and nearby properties. It contains access Sorenson Road, and woods road infrastructure allows vehicular travel through a portion of the tract. Enrolled in the Managed Forest Law (MFL). Adjacent lands available.
- Existing woods road infrastructure results in outstanding access to the interior
- Primarily forest with aspen and red pine being the most prominent species
- Property is a short drive from Bayfield, Washburn, Cornucopia, Ashland, and the greater Duluth/Superior area
- Surrounded by 1000’s of acres of Bayfield County Forest and right down the road from 1000’s of acres of federal forestland
- Near Lake Superior and the Apostle Islands as well as several inland lakes
The Surrounding Area
Bayfield County, with its bountiful land and water recreational resources, is second to none. With Lake Superior’s clear waters, forests, inland lakes, public land, campgrounds, golf courses, and trails of all kinds, Bayfield County is a recreational dream. Experience nature’s majesty with the rugged sandstone cliffs framing Lake Superior to orchards and berry farms that hug rolling hills.
Find Out More
- For additional details about this property or to schedule a tour, call our Hayward office at 715.699.1401 and ask for Josh Burling (Ext. 203) or Kari Fischer (Ext. 204). For the Tomahawk office, call Todd Frederickson at 715.453.3274 (Ext. 327).
View Ceres Timber 8414-4 in a larger map
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Bayfield