- Property ID: 18563
- Post Updated: 2022-07-28 08:06:24
- Area: 100 acres
- Lot size: 100 acres
- Type: Land 75 to 240 Acres
This 100-acre vacant land property located just north of Cumberland has it all. The hunting opportunities are second to none with rolling topography, 25-acres tillable, small private woodland lakes, apple orchards and naturally funneling woodlots with huge red oak for mast production. Quality Deer Management has been practiced since 2009. The property also offers beautiful aesthetics and exceptional privacy for building your dream home. Conveniently located close to town and US HWY 63 on a paved road with a driveway, electricity, and well already in place.
- Very attractive hunting land
- All 4 corners surveyed
- Attractive building site with a driveway, electricity and well already in place
- Immediate timber income available
- Multiple apple orchards
- Small woodland lakes
- Beautiful aesthetics and exceptional privacy
- Tillable acreage lease income available
The Surrounding Area
Located in Lakeland township in Barron County the area offers unlimited opportunities for outdoor recreation with beautiful forests, numerous of lakes, rivers, and trails of all kinds.
Find Out More
For additional details about this property or to schedule a tour, call Todd Frederickson at 715.453.3274, ext. 327, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
View: Cumberland Farm in a larger map