38.47 surveyed acres of forestland with 1,772 feet of frontage on the Iron River in the town of Orienta, Bayfield County, Wisconsin. The dominant forest cover is aspen. The property has electric available and is surveyed into 4 lots with resale opportunities. An outstanding recreational property with fantastic fishing and hunting opportunities.
- 1,772 feet of frontage on the Iron River, a Class III trout river
- Surveyed into 4 lots
- Road frontage on Sorenson and Kaukamo Roads
- Attractive hunting and fishing opportunities
- Power available on the property
The Surrounding Area
Bayfield County, with its bountiful land and water recreational resources, is second to none. With Lake Superior’s clear waters, forests, inland lakes, public land, campgrounds, golf courses, and trails of all kinds, Bayfield County is a recreational dream. Experience nature’s majesty with the rugged sandstone cliffs framing Lake Superior to orchards and berry farms that hug rolling hills.
Find Out More
- For additional details about this property or to schedule a tour, call Todd Frederickson at 715-612-0508 or 715.453.3274, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
View Iron River Acreage in a larger map
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Price