- Property ID: 17376
- Post Updated: 2023-11-14 10:10:45
- Area: 280 acres
- Lot size: 280 acres
- Type: Land over 240 Acres
280-acre secluded tract with access to Hobbles Creek. Primary cover type is aspen and a small amount of open lowland. Existing woods road system in place on tract facilitates easy access. Parcel is enrolled in the managed forest law program.
- Primarily forest with Aspen
- Access to Hobbles Creek
- Contains excellent wildlife cover for grouse and deer
The Surrounding Area
Located in the heart of Wisconsin’s Northwoods, Price County offers unlimited opportunities for outdoor recreation. It is home to over 300,000 acres of public forest land. The Chequamegon-Nicolet Nation Forest provide unlimited opportunities for hiking, camping, bird and wildlife watching, fishing and hunting.
Find Out More
- For additional details about this property or to schedule a tour, call Todd Frederickson at 715-612-0508 or 715.453.3274, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
View :Jump River in a larger map
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Price