- Property ID: 19407
- Post Updated: 2022-12-06 12:01:05
- Area: 80 acres
- Lot size: 80 acres
- Type: Land over 240 Acres
80-acres of forestland located 6 miles northeast of Hayward. The dominant forest cover is middle aged aspen. The tract has a good network of interior woods roads. Attractive hunting land. Sawyer county land located adjacent with 3/4 mile of contiguous border, offering additional hunting and recreational opportunities. Not enrolled in MFL. Property has no legal access but has historically been accessed through county land from the south without issues.
- Located 6 miles northeast of Hayward
- Attractive hunting land
- County land adjacent
- Private secluded location
The Surrounding Area
Located in the heart of Wisconsin’s northwoods, Sawyer County is almost completely forest and lakes with a lengthy history of logging. It offers unlimited opportunities for outdoor recreation with high quality lakes, rivers, and trails of all kinds. Approximately 80% of the Flambeau River State Forest is in Sawyer County, this state forest offers many outdoor activities including fishing, camping, canoeing, hiking and hunting.
Find Out More
- For additional details about this property or to schedule a tour, call Todd Frederickson at 715.453.3274, ext. 327, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
View Lenroot 80 in a larger map
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Sawyer