- Property ID: 17356
- Post Updated: 2022-06-13 06:19:28
- Area: 40 acres
- Lot size: 40 acres
- Type: Land 40 to 74 Acres
40-acres of forestland located in the Town of Draper, Sawyer County, WI. The dominant forest cover types are lowland conifers and aspen. Electric utilities are not available on the property but appear to be present on nearby properties. It contains access from Lud’s Lane. Enrolled in the Managed Forest Law program.
- Frontage on Lud’s Lane facilitates excellent access into the tract
- Property is a short drive from Hayward area lakes
- Located near 1000’s of acres of federal, state, county, and open-MFL lands
The Surrounding Area
Located in the heart of Wisconsin’s Northwoods, Sawyer County offers unlimited opportunities for outdoor recreation with beautiful forests, high-quality lakes, rivers, and trails of all kinds.
Find Out More
For additional details about this property or to schedule a tour, call our Hayward office at 715.699.1401 and ask for Kari Genson (Ext. 204), or For the Tomahawk office, call Todd Frederickson at 715.453.3274 (Ext. 327).
View Lud’s Lane 1 in a larger map
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Sawyer