- Property ID: 12083
- Post Updated: 2021-05-04 08:24:03
- Area: 23.45 acres
- Lot size: 23.45 acres
- Type: Land under 40 Acres
This 23.45-acre wooded lot on Mable Lake has approximately 400 feet of beautiful frontage.
- Conveniently located just east of Tomahawk with quick and easy access to HWY 51
- Mable Lake is a 25 acre “no wake” lake with 25-foot maximum depth. There is no public boat landing. Fish include panfish, northern pike, and largemouth bass
- Quiet, private setting
- Paved town road and power available
- Near Lake Alice, a very popular recreational destination.
The Surrounding Area
Located in northeastern Lincoln County, Wisconsin. The area has unlimited opportunities for outdoor recreation with beautiful forests, numerous of lakes, rivers, and trails of all kinds
Find Out More
For additional details about this property or to schedule a tour, call Todd Frederickson at 715.453.3274, ext. 327, or email email@example.com.
View Mable Lake Lot 3 in a larger map
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Lincoln