- Property ID: 19198
- Post Updated: 2022-12-02 09:22:33
- Area: 80 acres
- Lot size: 80 acres
- Type: Land over 240 Acres
80-acres of forestland located just west of Park Falls. Forest cover types include northern hardwoods, swamp hardwoods, aspen and marsh. Enrolled in the Managed Forest Law (MFL) for tax relief. The adjacent 80 is also listed for sale for a larger contiguous parcel.
- Attractive hunting land
- Very close to the city of Park Falls
- Timber income available
- Paved town road frontage with power available
The Surrounding Area
Located in the heart of Wisconsin’s northwoods, Price County offers unlimited opportunities for outdoor recreation. It is home to over 300,000 acres of public forest land. The Chequamegon-Nicolet Nation Forest provide unlimited opportunities for hiking, camping, bird and wildlife watching, fishing and hunting.
Find Out More
- For additional details about this property or to schedule a tour, call Todd Frederickson at 715.453.3274, ext. 327, or email email@example.com.
View Maple Ridge 2 in a larger map
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Price