- Property ID: 18886
- Post Updated: 2022-08-30 11:43:40
- Area: 381.07 acres
- Lot size: 381.07 acres
- Type: Land over 240 Acres
A rare property consisting of 381.07-acres of beautiful forestland located just north of Ladysmith. The property features significant timber, aesthetic, and recreational values. There is immediate income potential as a timber sale thinning is set up and ready to go. The forest covers include red oak, northern hardwood, aspen and swamp conifer. The red oak saw timber is outstanding. Enrolled in the Managed Forest Law program in 2021 for tax relief. Broker owned.
- Immediate timber income available
- Attractive hunting land
- Outstanding red oak saw timber
The Surrounding Area
Rusk county is the home of four beautiful rivers and just over 250 lakes and flowages. It is the home of the Blue Hills where you’ll enjoy trails such as the Perch Lake Nature Trail, the Ice-Age Trail and the Hardwood Trail. This area has unlimited opportunities for outdoor recreation with beautiful forests, numerous of lakes and rivers and trails of all kinds.
Find Out More
- For additional details about this property or to schedule a tour, call Todd Frederickson at 715.453.3274, ext. 327, or email email@example.com.
View SFI Nail Creek Oak in a larger map
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Rusk