- Property ID: 18079
- Post Updated: 2022-04-22 12:01:28
- Area: 30 acres
- Lot size: 30.72 acres
- Type: Land under 40 Acres
A rare property consisting of 30-acres of vacant forestland with almost 3,000 feet of frontage on the Prairie River, a class II trout river. Broker Owned.
- Nearly 3,000 feet of frontage on the Prairie River, a well-known trout river.
- Composed of 5 surveyed lots
- Forest covers include northern hardwoods, aspen, red pine, and lowland brush.
The Surrounding Area
Located in north central Wisconsin, Lincoln County has unlimited opportunities for outdoor recreation with beautiful forests, numerous of lakes, rivers, and trails of all kinds.
Find Out More
- For additional details about this property or to schedule a tour, call Todd Frederickson at 715.453.3274, ext. 327, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
View Prairie River in a larger map
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Lincoln