40.00 acres of forestland located in the Town of Washington, Rusk County, WI This property features primarily upland aspen forest as the primary cover-type. It contains excellent access off Sheep Camp Road and existing woods road infrastructure allows vehicular travel through the majority of the tract. Enrolled in the Managed Forest Law (MFL) program in 1999 for a 50-year enrollment term.
- Frontage on Sheep Camp Road facilitates excellent access into the tract
- Existing woods road infrastructure result in outstanding access to the interior
- Primarily forest with aspen being the most prominent species
- Property is a short drive from Ladysmith and the Flambeau River
- Located near 1000’s of acres of state, county, and open-MFL lands
The Surrounding Area
Rusk County is the home of four beautiful rivers and just over 250 lakes and flowages. It is the home of the Blue Hills where you’ll enjoy the Perch Lake Nature Trail, the Ice-Age Trail or the hardwood trails. A forested, glaciated area, waterfalls are hidden in the woods, and deer inhabit the area.
Find Out More
For additional details about this property or to schedule a tour, call our Hayward office at 715.699.1401 and ask for Kari Fischer (Ext. 204), or For the Tomahawk office, call Todd Frederickson at 715.453.3274 (Ext. 327).
View Sheep Camp #3 in a larger map
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Rusk