- Property ID: 19508
- Post Updated: 2023-05-04 14:28:33
- Area: 80 acres
- Lot size: 80 acres
- Type: Land over 240 Acres
80-acres of forestland located south of Ladysmith in the Town of Washington, Rusk County. Town road frontage. The dominant forest cover type is red maple regeneration. An easement crosses the property. Enrolled in the Managed Forest Law (MFL) program for tax relief.
- Frontage on Sheep Camp Road facilitates excellent access into the tract
- Existing woods road infrastructure result in outstanding access to the interior
- Property is a short drive from Ladysmith and the Flambeau River
- Located near 1000’s of acres of state, county, and open-MFL lands
The Surrounding Area
Rusk county is the home of four beautiful rivers and just over 250 lakes and flowages. It is the home of the Blue Hills where you’ll enjoy the Perch Lake Nature Trail, the Ice-Age Trail or the hardwood trails. A forested, glaciated area, waterfalls are hidden in the woods, and deer inhabit the area.
Find Out More
- For additional details about this property or to schedule a tour, call Todd Frederickson at 715.453.3274, ext. 327, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
View Sheep Camp 7 in a larger map
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Rusk