- Property ID: 19227
- Post Updated: 2023-06-26 10:50:55
- Area: 80 acres
- Lot size: 80 acres
- Type: Land 75 to 240 Acres
80.00 acres of forestland located in the Town of Washington, Rusk County, WI This property features primarily upland red maple regeneration as the primary cover-type. It contains excellent access of Sheep Camp Road and existing woods road infrastructure allows vehicular travel through the majority of the tract. Enrolled in the Managed Forest Law (MFL) program for tax relief.
- Frontage on Sheep Camp Road facilitates excellent access into the tract
- Existing woods road infrastructure result in outstanding access to the interior
- Property is a short drive from Ladysmith and the Flambeau River
- Located near 1000’s of acres of state, county, and open-MFL lands
- Paved town road frontage
The Surrounding Area
Rusk county is the home of four beautiful rivers and just over 250 lakes and flowages. It is the home of the Blue Hills where you’ll enjoy the Perch Lake Nature Trail, the Ice-Age Trail or the hardwood trails. A forested, glaciated area, waterfalls are hidden in the woods, and deer inhabit the area.
Find Out More
- For additional details about this property or to schedule a tour, call Todd Frederickson at 715-612-0508 or 715.453.3274, or email email@example.com.
View Sheep Camp 9 in a larger map
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Rusk