- Property ID: 17404
- Post Updated: 2022-05-17 12:55:05
- Area: 117.94 acres
- Lot size: 117.94 acres
- Type: Land 75 to 240 Acres
117.94 acres of forestland located in the heart of the Northwoods in Price County, Wisconsin. This property is a nice mix of Aspen, Pine, Balsam Fir, Swamp Conifer, and primarily Northern Hardwoods. Enrolled in the Managed Forest Law (MFL) program in 1999 for a 50-year enrollment term.
- Diverse mix of forest cover
- Contains excellent wildlife cover for grouse and deer
- Great recreational land
- A mixture of marsh, Northern Hardwood, and multiple age-classes of aspen forest-cover provide outstanding wildlife habitat and scenic views
The Surrounding Area
Located in the heart of Wisconsin’s Northwoods, Price County offers unlimited opportunities for outdoor recreation. It is home to over 300,000 acres of public forest land. The Chequamegon-Nicolet Nation Forest provide unlimited opportunities for hiking, camping, bird and wildlife watching, fishing and hunting.
Find Out More
For additional details about this property or to schedule a tour, call our Hayward office at 715.699.1401 and ask for Kari Genson (Ext. 204), or For the Tomahawk office, call Todd Frederickson at 715.453.3274 (Ext. 327).
View :South Flambeau in a larger map
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Price