- Property ID: 19677
- Post Updated: 2023-02-06 09:33:00
- Area: 320 acres
- Lot size: 320 acres
- Status: PENDING
- Type: Land over 240 Acres
320-acres of forestland located in Sherman township, Iron County. Forest covers include northern hardwoods, aspen, cedar, swamp conifers and marsh. Located adjacent to the Springstead Muskeg State Natural Area and Iron County lands. Enrolled in the Managed Forest Law program for tax relief. No legal vehicular access.
- State and County lands adjacent
- Attractive recreational land
- Very secluded
The Surrounding Area
Iron County is a place of incredible natural beauty, with 300 pristine lakes encompassing 34,000 acres of pure water, and Lake Superior coastline. Enjoy an amazing waterfall, or take a long walk on the beautiful sandy beaches of Saxon Harbor. Whether it is winter, spring, summer, or fall, you can enjoy a multitude of outdoor activities: fishing, hunting, cross-country and downhill skiing, snowmobiling, four-wheeling, mountain biking and much, much more.
Find Out More
- For additional details about this property or to schedule a tour, call Todd Frederickson at 715.453.3274, ext. 327, or email email@example.com.
View Spirit River 4101 in a larger map
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Iron