- Property ID: 19712
- Post Updated: 2023-02-06 10:03:04
- Area: 640 acres
- Lot size: 640 acres
- Status: PENDING
- Type: Land over 240 Acres
640-acres of forestland located just east of HWY 51 in Oma township, Iron County. The dominant forest cover types are northern hardwoods and aspen with some marshy areas along the headwaters of the Montreal River. Located adjacent to The Underwood State Wildlife area and Iron County lands. Easement access. Enrolled in the Managed Forest Law program for tax relief.
- State and County lands adjacent
- Headwaters of the Montreal River
- Very secluded
- Attractive recreational land
The Surrounding Area
Iron County is a place of incredible natural beauty, with 300 pristine lakes encompassing 34,000 acres of pure water, and Lake Superior coastline. Enjoy an amazing waterfall, or take a long walk on the beautiful sandy beaches of Saxon Harbor. Whether it is winter, spring, summer, or fall, you can enjoy a multitude of outdoor activities: fishing, hunting, cross-country and downhill skiing, snowmobiling, four-wheeling, mountain biking and much, much more.
Find Out More
- For additional details about this property or to schedule a tour, call Todd Frederickson at 715.453.3274, ext. 327, or email email@example.com.
View Spirit River 4106 in a larger map
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Iron