- Property ID: 12010
- Post Updated: 2022-06-09 12:09:38
- Area: 40 acres
- Lot size: 40 acres
- Type: Land 40 to 74 Acres
40-acres of forestland located in the Town of Clover, Bayfield County, WI. This property features primarily aspen and northern hardwood forest. The Cranberry River runs near the property. Enrolled in the Managed Forest Law (MFL).
- Features primarily aspen and northern hardwood forest
- Located near Lake Superior
- The Cranberry River runs near the property
The Surrounding Area
Bayfield County, with its bountiful land and water recreational resources, is second to none. With Lake Superior’s clear waters, forests, inland lakes, public land, campgrounds, golf courses, and trails of all kinds, Bayfield County is a recreational dream. Experience nature’s majesty with the rugged sandstone cliffs framing Lake Superior to orchards and berry farms that hug rolling hills.
Find Out More
- For additional details about this property or to schedule a tour, call Todd Frederickson at 715.453.3274, ext. 327, or email email@example.com.
View Whiskey River Sale 2007 in a larger map
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Bayfield