This 240-acre tract has vehicular access via multiple access points off Bramer Road. Thousands of acres of public lands are nearby this parcel provide hunting and recreational uses. ATV and snowmobile enthusiasts will enjoy the miles and miles of recreational trails in the area. The town of Trego is located a short distance to the south east of this parcel. This heavily forested parcel contains a mixture of multiple age classes of aspen, providing excellent wildlife habitat. This tract was enrolled in Managed Forest Law in 1999 for 50 years. Property will have a 3 year timber reservation to complete a planned timber harvest operation.
- Stuntz Brook travels approximately ¾ of mile through the ownership north of Bramer Road
- A mixture of marsh, creek bottom, and multiple age-classes of aspen forest-cover provide outstanding wildlife habitat and scenic views
- Tract features rolling topography and outstanding woods road infrastructure, facilitating vehicular or ATV access into much of the interior of the parcel
- Easily accessible being just a few miles west of the US Hwy. 53 corridor between Trego and Minong
- Located near 1000’s of acres of St. Croix National Scenic River property along the Namekagon River corridor and just a few miles from 1000’s of acres of Washburn County Forest
- ATV and snowmobile enthusiasts will enjoy the miles and miles of recreational trails in the area
The Surrounding Area
Located in peaceful northwestern Wisconsin, Washburn County features thousands of acres of county forest, with nearly 1000 lakes and three navigable rivers, including the Namekagon River which is a tributary of the St. Croix National Scenic Riverway. The area also offers thousands of acres of public land for hiking, horseback riding, snowmobiling, skiing and biking.
Find Out More
For additional details about this property or to schedule a tour, call our Hayward office at 715.699.1401 and ask for Josh Burling (Ext. 203), Kari Fischer (Ext. 204), or For the Tomahawk office, call Todd Frederickson at 715.453.3274 (Ext. 327).
View Whiskey River Sale 2024 North in a larger map
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Washburn