71.23 acres of forestland, located less than ¼ mile from the Flambeau River. This property features diverse forest cover types including aspen, swamp hardwood, swamp conifer and marsh. A transmission line crosses the northwest corner of the property. Enrolled in the Managed Forest Law (MFL) program in 1999 for a 50 year enrollment term.
- Frontage on Highway 70 and Pixley Shores Road facilitate access to the tract
- Existing woods road infrastructure and utility ROW result in outstanding access to the interior
- Diverse mix of forest cover
- Property is a short drive from Park Falls, Phillips, and Fifield
- Less than ¼ mile from the Flambeau River
- Located near thousands of acres of federal, state, county, and open MFL lands
- Electric utility available at the street
The Surrounding Area
Located in the heart of Wisconsin’s northwoods, Price County offers unlimited opportunities for outdoor recreation with beautiful forests, high quality lakes, and trails of all kinds.
Find Out More
MLS # 1848506
View Pixley Shores in a larger map
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Price