- Property ID: 18062
- Post Updated: 2022-04-22 12:56:24
- Area: 1 acres
- Lot size: 1 acres
- Type: Land under 40 Acres
(+/-) 1-acre vacant lot located in Lincoln County, Wisconsin. Beautiful, well-wooded building lot located 4 miles east of Tomahawk on Horseshoe Road near a Lake Alice public boat landing. The property is 100 percent upland with level to rolling topography. The forest cover is red pine pole timber. BROKER OWNED.
- Near Lake Alice and a public boat landing
- Lot to be surveyed, exact size and location negotiable
- Paved town road and county highway with utilities available
The Surrounding Area
Located in Lincoln County, Lake Alice is a very popular, highly sought-after recreational destination. Lincoln County has unlimited opportunities for outdoor recreation with beautiful forests, hundreds of lakes, rivers, and trails of all kinds.
Find Out More
- For additional details about this property or to schedule a tour, call Todd Frederickson at 715.453.3274, ext. 327, or email email@example.com.
View :Horseshoe in a larger map
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Lincoln